head>::brain of D::: Duri, Riau: 6 March 05 (Cry for Help)

::brain of D:: this blog is the leftover of: logo beranda.net

06 March 2005

  Duri, Riau: 6 March 05 (Cry for Help)

I put two pictures which look like taken from "Sleepy Hollow" scene set or pictures from Mars...

No, they are not. The pictures are taken from my place, a small town named Duri; it's in Riau, Central Sumatera, Indonesia. As I posted before, we are now living in a very unhealthy environment because of forests' fire (the air now is far worse than Jakarta's air...do you believe that?) . The fire is not an accident...some greedy assholes deliberately set the fire to clear the forests for other purposes...it's been more than a month in this situation, and it's a yearly disaster....:(

Anyway, even though I am still alive, living in a closed room listening Kitaro and Vangelis...I do believe that I need to share these pictures to all of you anywhere on this universe. Help us to push our government to do something...

The above is the picture of the yard in front of my "wisma" ( a kind of apartment).

and this is from the back yard of my wisma. Across the fences is a golf course...I used to have a nice scene to write my site and blog...:) I will certainly put pictures when everything's just fine, so you could see the differences....:)

The pictures were taken at about 4.30 pm, but believe me...the condition is just like that all this day. The worst part is I could not play basketball...

that is the story of the day. thanks for reading... 

ARCHIVES
May 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / July 2006 / October 2006 / December 2006 / June 2007 / November 2007 / February 2008 / March 2008 / May 2008 / July 2008 /


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com