head>::brain of D::: Larry Brown & Howard Hughes

::brain of D:: this blog is the leftover of: logo beranda.net

13 February 2005

  Larry Brown & Howard Hughes

No, these two men are not related each other nor my relatives.

The link with me is because of my last week end.

I watched Detroit Pistons beat LA Lakers last Thursday on Star Sport. It's kind of strange to me that Pistons won that easy. I admire how Larry Brown handles his boys; I remembered that I became a fan of Larry Brown when he was with Sixers....I used to a big fan of Iverson, but then I more attracted to Mr. Brown's coolness factor. His wife is one other big plus to him...

I heard a lot about Howard Hughes, but never knew exactly who he is. When I watched "The Aviator" it mostly because I read a lot of hype about the movie after won the Golden Globe awards. The movie is great, DiCaprio play much better than when he played in "Gangs of NY" and certainly better than in "Titanic" or "Romeo and Juliet." As a matter of fact, this is the first time I consider DiCaprio as not one of the pretty-boy kind of dude (I'll let Boyzone, Westlife, Backstreet Boys, Ben Affleck, or Creed's vocalist stay in that group happily). Anyway, back to Hughes...I've just read Hughes story on Wikipedia...seems he's one of the craziest human until now. I agree that only a crazy man could change the world, Hugehs is certainly on the top of the list. From the movie and wikipedia, now I see (Sir) Richard Branson, that crazy Virgin CEO, need to raise his bar a lot of higher to be considered as crazy billionaire. 

ARCHIVES
May 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / July 2006 / October 2006 / December 2006 / June 2007 / November 2007 / February 2008 / March 2008 / May 2008 / July 2008 /


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com