head>::brain of D::: google adsense

::brain of D:: this blog is the leftover of: logo beranda.net

20 February 2005

  google adsense

I decided to put ads by google on my personal website, beranda.net....even though I am not too sure if it really works for me from economical perspective, but I think it's worth too "experiment" how the online ads works. Besides, no need for me to prepare anything but copy & paste the scripts.

One of the downsides is that sometimes ads and pop-ups are disturbing. With my limited skill in HTML and scripting, the disturbance shows blatantly on my site. I will sacrifice my site for the sake of learning...that's my intention when creating beranda.net...so it's ok for now

One other thing that disturbs me so bad is the "anne ahira" ads delivered by google. There are a lot of sites related to the so-called "internet marketing" system...asianbrain.com, disiniadadollar.com, etc... all sites are the sames: they are offering you how to make easy money by "internet marketing"... as I don't agree with the business (well, I am against it)...all I have to do is trying to filter all the URLs to keep my site from posting their ads. I don't know if I could keep up my speed in adding their URLs from the filter list, maybe when I can't stand no more, I willl get rid-off all the ads..and only put ads for humanitarian effforts such as Indonesia HELP and the likes.

If not because the "google factor" I won't think to put the ads. I like Google...I think most of my writings I got from googling (see? google now is a verb!). I think biz magazines and newspapers love it too, just see how the report on Google's IPO. But I don't like Google because of they make a lot of money (If I do, walmart should be on my list)...the reason is because I think Google is cool. Most of all, I like how the founder (Larry Page and Sergei Brin?) set the vision of his company; They obviously set the new standard for running business... 

ARCHIVES
May 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / July 2006 / October 2006 / December 2006 / June 2007 / November 2007 / February 2008 / March 2008 / May 2008 / July 2008 /


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com